• Learn To Play Your Favorite Bass Lines on the Bass Guitar.
• Learn Scales and Jam to a Click/Backing Tracks. Save Riffs.
• Learn typical patterns (e.g. reggae, walking bass, hard rock).
• Highly configurable. Resizeable fretboard suitable for all devices and tablets. Choose between acoustic, fingered or slap bass.
• For beginners to top musicians, this app has both a high simulator quality and is quick and responsive.
Left Handed Support.
Focus on sections of the song to master those bass lines, patterns and scales.
Adjust the speed and volume for playing along.
Highlight notes on/off to play by ear.
Adjust the width or height of the fretboard to suit your playing style or device. Go smaller to see the whole fretboard or go larger for a real life size.
Over 200 Songs that cover all genres: Rock, Indie, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Naughties, Modern, Latin, Classical, Film Themes, TV Themes, Traditional. The pro version has ever expanding catalog of bass lines which include:
ACDC, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Axel F...and more
Select a scale from the extensive list.
Listen and watch the notes being played through highlights and then try to play it back. Check your answers. Start with just a few notes and then work up until youve mastered the notes in the scale.
Change the position.
Repeat scales ascending or descending.
View scale patterns as a reference.
Select the scale in which you wish to solo in. This will highlight all the right notes within the selected key on the whole fretboard. Then jam to it by aiming to play from the highlighted keys. Youll be surprised how good youll sound just by hitting a few of the right notes!
Record and Save your favorite jam sessions.
Play along to a click or backing track.
Learn to provide the bass in any key for any genre. Patterns include: Alternative Rock, Barrelhouse, Blues Boogie Woogie ...and more.
Exercises to test your knowledge of scales and view your progress over time.